Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Forever Charmed

The Power of Three 
I had such an amazing weekend at the Comic Con in New Orleans, meeting Brian Krause, Shannen Doherty, and Holly Marie Combs. I've posted all kinds of tweets also and Holly and Brian favorited so many of them, I've lost track! They were all very nice and fun to talk to. They were so easy to talk to and have a conversation with. I've asked many questions and they engaged in conversation with my boyfriend and I when we got their autographs twice. :) I told Shannen I got my boyfriend into watching Charmed with me and she told me, "You go, girl! Way to go for getting your boyfriend to watch Charmed with you". My boyfriend said something about them fighting in those outfits they wore on the show and Shannen said they got used to it and she actually learned to run in heels. I also asked how she enjoyed the beignets in New Orleans and she said they were really good and that she got powdered sugar all over herself and was hyper when she got back to her hotel room.
Got my Book of Shadows
 autographed
I've also asked Shannen about a Charmed movie and she said that it's possible, but that CBS owns all the rights so they could just raise money for it themselves and present it to CBS and they aren't opposed to doing a movie.... Brian was really funny as well and made jokes and stuff. One of the things I told Holly was that I really enjoyed Off the Map and she said "thank you, we tried to make it fun" and I told her it was very entertaining and that she and Shannen are very funny on the show. I think they all have such a great sense of humor. I also got a hug from all of them. I can't get over how pleasant and cool they were! It was unbelievable. I also really really enjoyed the Charmed Q&A panel, they were all so funny and entertaining! Such an amazing weekend. <3
BF & I got our picture autographed
and framed on our wall.

If you want to watch the Charmed panel from New Orleans, you can view it here. ;) 

I apologize for the shakiness, but I couldn't stop laughing in some parts. Even off the show, they all have such great chemistry and a lovely sense of humor. It was just really awesome to be able to do this. Charmed is a favorite show of mine and it means a lot to me to be able to meet some of the actors and actresses that were on it and get their autographs and pictures with them! <3 





 



No comments:

Post a Comment