Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Sunday, February 16, 2014

Finally, I met Britney Spears!

02/12/14. A dream come true. Meeting Britney Spears has been number one on my bucket list for years. I am truly happy and love how sweet, polite, cute, and humble she was. She is so beautiful and tiny, it felt surreal to finally meet her. I didn't feel rushed at all. I got to shake hands with her, introduce myself, and tell her what I really wanted to tell her. She listened and was very nice to me. 

I was very nervous at first, but we had her lovely friend & assistant Fe there to give us tips and advice about meeting Britney and to calm our nerves. When my turn came and I walked up to the meet & greet area and I saw Britney, I wasn't as nervous and it went much better than I expected. My legs were still shaking a little bit, but I handled it surprisingly well and was in control. Britney was very welcoming and not intimidating at all. I said "hey Britney" and she reached her hand out to me to shake mine and we shook hands. She said it's nice to see me and I told her "My name is Marina, and I just wanted to tell you that your music helped me get through nursing school and I have been a huge fan of yours." She smiled and thanked me and said it's cool that I went to nursing school. She was so polite. Then I asked her if we can make the heart with our hands for the picture and she was really cool with it. My first thought
when I saw her was that she is gorgeous and her hair and make-up were so pretty. She is very beautiful and so small in person, she's tiny. Luckily, I wore flats and she wore heels so I didn't end up looking taller than her in our picture. It was such a great experience, one that I will remember and cherish for the rest of my life. Her team was very nice and everyone was very welcoming. I saw her manager, Larry, backstage a couple times and he waved to us and said hello. 

The Piece of Me show started not too long after the meet and greet and it was amazing. I was front row & center and enjoyed the entire show. I was dancing and having a good time singing along to all of Britney's hits. One of the best days ever. <3 

xoxo
Marina 

6 comments:

  1. How AMAZING! Im happy for you and sooo jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for sharing this. It must have been beyond awesome! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. THAT IS SO COOL. I JUST LOVE HER.. THANKS FOR SHARING.. <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. amazing photo and amazing experience must have been! happy for you! :) britney doesn't look real, so flawless and cute and amazing omg i love this woman

    ReplyDelete